骑士精神的宣言中英文对照如下:
I will be kind to the weak.
我发誓善待弱者
I will be brave against the strong.
我发誓勇敢地对抗强暴
I will fight all who do wrong.
我发誓抗击一切错误
I will fight for those who cannot fight
我发誓为手无寸铁的人战斗
I will help those who call me for help.
我发誓帮助任何向我求助的人
I will harm no woman.
我发誓不伤害任何妇人
I will help my brother knight.
我发誓帮助我的兄弟骑士
I will be true to my friends.
我发誓真诚地对待我的朋友
I will be faithful in love.
我发誓将对所爱至死不渝
骑士精神最早的意思是指马术。中古时代的精英战士,与农民、教士和那些靠自己的技术当上骑手和战士的人有所不同,其间差异在于他们拥有快而强壮的马、美丽与有攻击力的武器和制作精良的装甲,这些都是当时的身份象微。
到了十二世纪,骑士精神的意义转变为人生的整体规范。
扩展资料:
授勋骑士称号时的台词:
Be without fear in the face of your enemies.
强敌当前,无畏不惧!
Be brave and upright that God may love thee.
果敢忠义,无愧上帝!
Speak the truth even if it leads to your death.
耿正直言,宁死不诳!
Safeguard the helpless.
保护弱者,无怪天理!
That is your oath. And that so you remember it.
这是你的誓词,牢牢记住!
Rise a knight!
册封为骑士!
参考资料:百度百科-骑士宣言