18集 39:58
Henry: A great alienist once told me that we must face those moments we choose to forget, only by confronting our fears are we able to grow, to change and to be able to face our next.
一个伟大的精神病学家曾跟我说我们必须面对我们选择遗忘的时刻,只有直面我们的恐惧才能成长,改变, 才能勇敢面对下一次挑战
40:15 Phone ringing
Adam: Well, Henry, do you have it? 亨利,你拿到了吗?
Henry:Yes. Why is it important, Adam? 是的.它为何如此重要,亚当?
Adam: Do you know what a Pugio is? 你知道什么是Pugio吗?
Henry: A roman dagger. 一种罗马匕首
Adam: I was stabbed with one in the stomach 2,00 years ago. 两千年钱我肚子上就被它捅了一刀
Excruciating way to die. 死时极其痛苦
The great curse for the immortal is that time ceases to exist. 不死的最大的诅咒就是时间不复存在
I think that's what i miss the most. 我想那就是我最怀念的事
Feeling like every minute, every second could be your last 感受到每分每秒可能是你最后的时刻
Henry: The gun, Adam. 那把枪,亚当
Adam: Something different about it, isn't there? 有些与众不同,对吧?
I believe that the only thing that can kill us is the weapon that made us this way.
我相信只有导致我们不死的武器才能真正杀死我们
Inriguing, isn't it? 是不是很迷人?
Sadly, my dagger was lost, but when i had it, i still never summoned up the courage to est my theory.
遗憾的是我的匕首丢失了,但就是我拥有它, 我仍旧没有勇气来验证我自己的理论。
Be a sport, let me know if your work up the nerve.
兄弟讲点义气吧, 当你有十足勇气是告诉我一声
后面Henry 与Arbaham的对话就省略了,大致意思就是Henry现在能感应到时间的流失,听到钟在滴答作响。