急!求屈原的《离骚》英文版

2020-04-17 教育 292阅读
《楚辞·离骚》—屈原 。
Li Sao。
Qu Yuan。
长太息以掩涕兮,哀民生之多艰。
Long did I sigh and wipe away my tears,To see my people bowed by griefs and fears.
余虽好修姱以鞿羁兮,謇朝谇而夕替。
Though I my gifts enhanced and curbed my pride,At morn they'd mock me, would at eve deride;
既替余以蕙纕兮,又申之以揽茝。
First cursed that I angelica should wear,Then cursed me for my melilotus fair.
亦余心之所善兮,虽九死其犹未悔。
But since my heart did love such purity,I'd not regret a thousand deaths to die.
怨灵修之浩荡兮,终不察夫民心。
I marvel at the folly of the king,So heedless of his people's suffering.
众女嫉余之蛾眉兮,谣诼谓余以善淫。
They envied me my mothlike eyebrows fine,And so my name his damsels did malign.
固时俗之工巧兮,偭规矩而改错。
Truly to craft alone their praise they paid,The square in measuring they disobeyed;
背绳墨以追曲兮,竞周容以为度。
With confidence their crooked lines they traced.
忳郁邑余佗傺兮,吾独穷困乎此时也!
In sadness plunged and sunk in deepest gloom,Alone I drove on to my dreary doom.
宁溘死以流亡兮,余不忍为此态也!
In exile rather would I meet my end,Than to the baseness of their ways descend.
鸷鸟之不群兮,自前世而固然。
Remote the eagle spurns the common range,Nor deigns since time began its way to change;
何方圜之能周兮,夫孰异道而相安?
A circle fits not with a square design;Their different ways could not be merged with mine.
屈心而抑志兮,忍尤而攘垢。
Yet still my heart I checked and curbed my pride,Their blame endured and their reproach beside.
伏清白以死直兮,固前圣之所厚。
To die for righteousness alone I sought,For this was what the ancient sages taught.
声明:你问我答网所有作品(图文、音视频)均由用户自行上传分享,仅供网友学习交流。若您的权利被侵害,请联系fangmu6661024@163.com