此诗如下:
Oh,Captain!My Captain! 哦,船长!我的船长!
Walt Whitman 瓦尔特.惠特曼
Oh,Captain!My Captain!Our fearful trip is done,
哦!船长!我的船长!可怕的航程已完成;
The ship has weather'd every rack, the prize we sought is won,
我们的船乘风破浪,如今已经到达目的地;
The port is near, the bells I hear, the people all exulting,
港口在即,钟声响,人声鼎沸。
While follow eyes the steady keel, the vessel grim and daring;
这船万众瞩目——平稳,勇敢,坚定。
But Oh,heart!heart!heart!
但是,这心啊。
Oh,the bleeding drops of red!
瞧这殷红的鲜血!
Where on the deck my Captain lies,
甲板上躺着我的船长,
Fallen cold and dead.
他已倒下,已死去,已冷却。
Oh,Captain! my Captain!rise up and hear the bells;
哦,船长!我的船长!起来吧,倾听钟声;
Rise up -for you the flag is flung -for you the bugle trills,
起来吧,号角为桥链您长鸣,旌旗为您高悬:
For you bouquets and ribbon'd wreaths-for you the shores crowding,
迎接您,多少花束花圈——候着您,千万人峰拥岸边;
For you they call, the swaying mass, their eager faces turning;
他们向您高呼,拥来挤去,仰起殷切的脸;
Here, Captain!dear father!
船长!亲爱的父亲!
This arm beneath your head;
我的手臂托着您的头!
It is some dream that on the deck
莫非是一场梦:在甲板上
You 've fallen cold and dead.
您倒下去,冰冷,永别。
My Captain does not answer, his lips are pale and still,
我的船长不作声,嘴唇惨白,毫不动弹;
My father does not feel my arm , he has no pulse nor will;
我的父亲没感到我的手臂,没有脉搏,没有遗言;
The ship is anchor'd safe and sound, its voyage closed and done;
船舶抛锚停下,平安抵达;船程终了;
From fearful trip the victor ship comes in with object won;
历经难险返航,夺得胜利目标。
Exult, Oh,shores!and ring, O bells!
啊,岸上钟声齐鸣,啊,人们一片欢腾!
But I,with mournful tread,
但是,我在甲板上,在船长身旁,
Walk the deck my captain lies,
心悲切,步沉重;
Fallen cold and dead.
他已倒下,已死去,已冷却。
扩展资料:
《哦船长我的船长哟》是美国诗人惠特曼为悼念林肯而写下的著名诗篇。林肯领导了南北战争,解放了黑人奴隶。但反动势力敏乎孙刺杀了他。惠特曼为此极度悲痛,写下了这首诗纪念这位伟大的英雄。诗歌的基调是悲壮的。
惠特曼(Walt Whitman) 美国诗顷谈人。他喜欢大自然的美景和城市的大街小巷,喜欢歌剧、舞蹈、讲演术,喜欢阅读荷马史诗、希腊悲剧以及但丁、莎士比亚的作品。他性格自由散漫,喜欢游荡并和船夫、舵手、渔民、杂役、马车夫、机械工等结交朋友,自称是美国的“吟游诗人”。
他的乐观主义,他对生活的热爱,他的民主理想至死不渝。惠特曼在艺术上进行大胆革新,打破长期以来诗歌因袭的格律,首创后来称为“自由体”的新诗形式。他的《草叶集》成为美国近代文学史上一座光辉的里程碑,是美国民族文学的典范。
参考资料:百度百科——啊船长我的船长哟