1.From birth to death, your life is a wrestling match.
从出生到死亡,你的人生就是场摔跤赛。
2.When your heart is full of fear, pat your back, find the courage, you will get better!
当你内心充满恐惧时,拍拍你的背,找回勇气,你就会好起来!
3.Face to face, that's what you're born with!
正面迎战吧,这正是你生来的目的!
4.Whether it's a boy or a girl, a gold medal is a gold medal!
无论是男孩拿到,还是女孩拿到,金牌就是金牌!
5.He protects you from the rain, to resist the whole world, to stand in the way of your temper, why?... Have your own life.
他为你们遮风挡雨,抵抗全世界,默默的忍受你们闹脾气,为什么?为了让你们俩有未来…有自己的人生。
6.I'm here to stay, just to be the strongest.
我在此停留,只为成为最强者。
7.The opportunity is fleeting, you must use every drop of sweat to fight, to believe that you will get more, fate will succumb to your efforts.
机遇稍纵即逝,要用你每滴汗水来争取,要坚信你会获得更多,命运也会屈服于你的努力不懈。
8.Before the game, to overcome fear, at least my daughter has overcome fear.
在比赛之前,要先战胜恐惧,至少我女儿已经战胜恐惧。
9.She's a girl. Don't make such a mistake.
下手轻些,她是个女孩。-别犯这种错,小看我。
10.She has the power to overcome.
她拥有无法战胜的力量。
11.I will not give up my dream, remember that a mistake may lose a medal.
我不会放弃我的梦想,记得出一次错就可能痛失奖牌。
12.Dad's scolding keeps us going, right?!
爸爸的训斥一直帮我们前进,是吧?全力以赴!
13.Don't bother others with their sarcastic remarks, today, let them say, your chance will come again to prove himself.
别理会他人闲言闲语,今日随他们,让他们说吧,你的机会将会到来,再来证明自己。
14.The only thing they did was that their father was crazy.
她们只做错了一件事,就是她们的父亲实在太疯狂。
15.If you win tomorrow, not alone, millions of girls like them will win with you.
All the girls who are thought to be inferior to boys, girls who are forced to do chores, girls who are married and have children.
Will you play not only with Australia, but also with those who despise women?!
如果你明天赢了,并非自己独享胜利,有几百万个像她们一样的女孩跟你一起得胜。
所有被认为不如男孩的女孩们、那些被迫做繁琐家务的女孩们、那些被嫁出去生儿育女的女孩们。
明天你不仅跟澳洲选手比赛,还是跟这些轻视女子的人比赛!
16.Dad doesn't always come to you. You have to fight on your own... Save yourself!
爸爸不是每次都能来救你,你得要凭自己力量战斗,尽全力…救你自己!
17.I'm proud of you!
我以你为荣!
印度神片数不清,由印度刘德华之称的阿米尔·汗主演的《摔跤吧!爸爸》在印度创下了八亿人民币的票房,刷新印度票房记录。