麻烦帮编一下商务英语两人对话

2022-08-07 教育 73阅读
Amand:Now what about the payment? Could you accept D/P or D/A?
阿曼达:那么付款方式如何?您可以接受付款交单或承兑交单吗?
Lee:I'm afraid not,usually we only accept payment by irrevocable letter of credit payable against shipping documents.
李:恐怕不行,通常我们只接受不可撤销的信用证,凭装运单据付款。

Amand:You know for this a large amount,an L/C is costl~it also ties up our money.If you accept D/P or D/A,I would really appreciate it.
阿曼达:您知道这么大的金额的信用证,费用很大,同时积压我们的资金。如果您能接受付款交单或承兑交单的话,我们会很感激的。
Lee:Pm very sorry,but we require L/C for all of our clients.
李:对此我非常抱歉,我们对所有客户都是用信用证来付款。
Amand:Well,Mr.Lee,opening an L/C doesn’t make any difference to you,but makes much to us.
阿曼达:噢,李先生,开信用证对您来说没有影响,但对我们影响很大。 .
Lee:Actually it does,it gives us the protection of the bank.
李:事实上对我们也有影响的,它能给我们银行的保护。
Amand:If you can send 300,000 pieces in this month,I'll agree to payment by L/C.
阿曼达:如果您在这个月前发货300,000条的话,我将同意开立信用证。
Lee:All right,hope to get the L/C at an earlier date.
李:好的,希望早日能收到您的信用证。
Amand:Also hope to get the goods at an earlier date.Let’s sign the contract!
阿曼达:也希望早点收到您的货.让我们来签合同吧!

Amand:I'd like to know your usual way of packing the scarves.
阿曼达:我想了解一下你们对围巾的常规包装方法。

Lee:Before the scarves are to be delivered,they are wrapped in a plastic-film bag,then make 20 pieces one bundle with the rope.
李:在围巾发运之前,先将其包在一个塑料薄膜袋中,然后用绳子把20条扎起来做一捆。
Amand:What about your outside packing?
阿曼达:用什么做外包装呢?
Lee:Of course we use canons.
李:当然是纸箱了。
Amand:I agree,the packing must be strong enough to withstand rough handling.
阿曼达:我同意,同时包装必须十分坚固,以承受粗率的搬运。
Lee:So we also usually use nylon straps to reinforce them.Breakage never happened to our deliveries.
李:所以我们通常还用尼龙带加固,我们的货物从未发生过破损现象。
Amand:When can you have the goods delivered?
阿曼达:您什么时候可以交货?
Lee:It will take one and half months to produce these goods.
李:大概要一个半月才能生产这些货。
Amand:Why so slow?
阿曼达:为什么这么慢呢?
Lee:Because these days,there is a shortage of electric power in our province,we only have 4 days with the power in one week.
李:因为最近我们省电力紧缺,我们一周只有四天有电。
Amand:Oh,that’s terrible,we need the goods urgently.
阿曼达:噢,那样太糟糕了,我们的货要得很急。
Lee: Maybe we can send half of them by the ending of this month to meet your urgent needs? And then other can be send in the middle of the next month,is it OK for you?
李:也许我们可以月底先给您发一半货应急,然后下月中句发另外一半货,这样好不好?
Amand:That will do,thank you.
阿曼达:可以的,谢谢。
声明:你问我答网所有作品(图文、音视频)均由用户自行上传分享,仅供网友学习交流。若您的权利被侵害,请联系fangmu6661024@163.com