有一首英文歌,有一句翻译成中文是什么子弹穿过我的脑袋

2020-06-29 教育 200阅读
是不是Grenade:
Easy come Easy go
说来就来
说走就走
That's just how you live oh
这就是你的作风
OH
Take take take it all
拿走
,
拿走,拿走所有
But you never give,
但你从不给予
Should of known you were trouble
早该知道你是个麻烦
From the first kiss had your eyes wide open,
从第一次接吻时你大睁的双眼开始
Why were they open?
它们为什么开着?
Gave you all I had
给你我的全部
And you tossed it in the trash,
你却弃之不理
You tossed it in the trash, you did.
你却弃之不理,的确是
To give me all your love is all I ever asked cause
给我你全部的爱是我仅有的要求,因为
What you don't understand,
你不明白
Is id catch a grenade for ya.
我会为你接下手雷
Throw my hand on the blade for ya,
我会为你上刀山
Id jump in front of a train for ya.
我会为你跳到火车前
You know I'd do anything for ya.
你知道我会为你做任何事
Ohhh
I would go through all this pain,
我愿为你经历这所有的苦痛
Take a bullet straight through my brain.
甚至让子弹穿过我的脑袋
Yes I would die for ya baby,
是的,我愿为你而死,
BABY
But you won't do the same.
但你绝不会如我一样
Nooooo
Black, black, black and blue
青,青,青一块紫一块
Beat me till I'm am numb tell the devil I said hey when you get back to where you're from.
把我打到麻木,当你变回原样时,我跟魔鬼说了声嘿
mad women bad women
疯女人
坏女人
That's just what you are yeah
你本来就是这样
You smile in my face than rip the brakes out my car.
一边冲我笑着,一边扯掉我车内的刹车
Gave you all I had and you tossed it in the trash,
给你我的全部,你却弃之不理
You tossed it in the trash yes you did.
你却弃之不理,的确是
To give me all your fucking love is all I ever asked but
给我你全部的爱是我仅有的要求
What you don't understand is
但你却不明白,
声明:你问我答网所有作品(图文、音视频)均由用户自行上传分享,仅供网友学习交流。若您的权利被侵害,请联系fangmu6661024@163.com