This power… I cannot control.
这股力量……我无法控制
Torment me no longer.
别再折磨我了!
To rest, if only I could.
如果我能休息就好了。
This life was not meant to be.
这条命早已偏离了命运的轨迹。
You should not defy nature.
你无法忤逆自然!
There is no escape.
没有地方可以安生!
I once had ***.
我也曾拥有过安宁。
Return me to the forest.
把我放回森林里去!
I would end this burden, but it always returns.
我也试图终结过这困扰,但它总会卷土重来。
I hate being uprooted.
我讨厌拔根而起的感觉。
Begone, vile magicks!
这些讨厌的魔法,给我滚开!
I will punish their imprudence.
我要惩罚他们的轻率之举
Reckless mages!
可恶的法师们!
I must end the misuse of magic.
我必须终结魔法的滥用。
They will know my remorse.
他们会尝到我的悔恨的!
Do you want to see Twisted?!
你想见识下什么是扭曲?!
I dated a sugar pine once, just to spruce things up. She turned out to be a birch, nice ash though.
我曾经为了打扮,和一棵糖松约会过。结果她是一棵桦树,好在它的灰烬还算不错!
Is this what they call “getting stomped?"
这就是人们所说的“被**”么?
Nature can be a real mother…
自然才是真正的母亲..
Nature is the truest form of balance. Eat and avoid being eaten.
自然,才是平衡最真实的形态。一边吃,一边避免被吃掉。
Animals are lazy, we plants produce our own food.
动物们都是懒货!我们植物都是自己生产食物的。
I do your bidding, for now.
我将暂时服从你的吩咐。