make you feel my love
When the rain is blowing in your face当雨水击打着你的脸颊
and the whole world is on your case当整个世界都在不断地批评你
I could offer you a warm embrace我多想将你深深拥入怀内
to make you feel my love让你感受我的爱
When the evening shadows and the stars appear,当夕阳西下、群星显现
and there is no one there to dry your tears,没有人为你拭去脸上的泪痕
I could hold you for a million years我愿将你捧在掌心今生今世
to make you feel my love.让你感受我的爱
I know you haven't made your mind up yet,尽管你依旧心意未决
but I would never do you wrong.我愿静静等待那个抉择
I've known it from the moment that we met,从与你眼波交汇的一刹那
no doubt in my mind where you belong.我就已经心有所属
I'd go hungry; I'd go black and blue,为你我愿劳其筋骨饿其体肤
I'd go crawling down the avenue.为你我愿饱尝生活的磨砺
No, there's nothing that I wouldn't do一切的一切都无法将我阻拦
to make you feel my love.让你感受我的爱
The storms are raging on the rolling sea 人生同大海般波涛汹涌
and on the highway of regret.命运之舟难免残存遗憾
Though winds of change are blowning wild and free,生活的无常如狂风般猎猎吹过
you ain't seen nothing like me yet.但爱你的心却永不腐朽
I could make you happy, make your dreams come true.我愿你开心,愿你能实现梦想
Nothing that I wouldn't do.一切的一切我都甘愿
Go to the ends of the Earth for you,哪怕走到世界尽头
to make you feel my love只为让你感受我的爱
to make you feel my love让你感受我的爱
Translator:异教徒
When the rain is blowing in your face
当雨水打湿了你的脸颊
and the whole world is on your case
我的整个世界都是关于你的
I could offer you a warm embrace
此刻多想好好抱着你
to make you feel my love
能让你感到我的爱
When the evening shadows and the stars appear,
夜幕降临,群星初现
and there is no one there to dry your tears,
没有人为你拭去眼角的泪水
I could hold you for a million years
我愿永世将你捧在手心
to make you feel my love.
能让你感受我的爱
I know you haven't made your mind up yet,
我知道你仍未作出决断
but I would never do you wrong.
我绝对没有看走眼
I've known it from the moment that we met
我知道与你相遇的那一刻起
no doubt in my mind where you belong.
我就心有所属
I'd go hungry; I'd go black and blue,
我愿意为你受尽苦难
I'd go crawling down the avenue.
我愿意为你吃尽苦头
No, there's nothing that I wouldn't do
没有什么能阻拦我
to make you feel my love.让你感受我的爱
The storms are raging on the rolling sea
人生如波涛汹涌的大海
and on the highway of regret.
生活中难免会存在种种遗憾
Though winds of change are throwing wild and free,
无常的狂风无法避免
you ain't seen nothing like me yet.
但爱你的心却永不腐朽
I could make you happy, make your dreams come true.
我能使你开心,我能使你梦想成真
Nothing that I wouldn't do.
我愿为你做任何事情
Go to the ends of the Earth for you,
哪怕是与你一起走向世界的尽头
to make you feel my love
只是为了让你能感受我的爱
to make you feel my love
只是为了让你能感受我的爱