中餐厅服务英文情景对话要怎么写? 英语好的帮帮忙呗~~~

2020-06-21 教育 66阅读
A是服务员 B是顾客
A: What can I do for you, sir/Ms?
先生/女士,您要来点什么?
B: Can we see the menu, please?
能让我们看一看菜单吗?
A:Sure, here you are.
给您。
B: I’d like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you recommend, waiter?
我想吃点真正的中国菜。您给我推荐什么呢,服务生?
A: Well, it depends. You see, there are eight famous Chinese cuisines:for instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine.
那要看情况了。您知道,中国主要有八大菜系。比方说,川菜、湘菜。
B: They are both spicy hot, I’ve heard.
我听说这两种都很辣。
A: That’s right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some.
对。您要是爱吃辣的,可以试试。
B: They might be too hot for me.
对我来说可能太辣了点。
A: Then there’s the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like them.
再有是粤菜和江苏菜。大多南方人都爱吃。
B: What about any special Beijing dishes?
有什么特别的北京风味菜吗?
A: There’s the Beijing roast duck.
有北京烤鸭啊。
(这里填入你想介绍的菜系……)
……
B:Would you like some drinks?
您想要写喝的吗?
A:Yes, I'd like to have a glass of beer, please
是的,请给我一杯啤酒.
……
B: Anything more, sir?
还要什么别的东西吗,先生?
A: No, that’s enough. Thank you.
不要了,足够了。谢谢。
B:Well,just a moment, please. I’ll check that for you.……”
请稍候,我来帮您确认(报菜名)
……
暂时想到那么多,不知道你是怎样的一家中餐厅……
声明:你问我答网所有作品(图文、音视频)均由用户自行上传分享,仅供网友学习交流。若您的权利被侵害,请联系fangmu6661024@163.com