英语打电话的对话

2020-05-06 教育 94阅读

一、

A:It's very nice of you to invite me.

你真是太好了,请我来做客。

B:I'm very glad you could come, Mr. Liu. Will you take a seat at the head of the table? It's an informal dinner, please don't stand on ceremony... Mr. Liu, would you like to have some chicken?

刘先生,您能来我很高兴,请上坐。这是一次家常便饭,请大家别客气。刘先生,要吃点鸡肉吗?

A:Thank you. This is my first time to come to a Chinese restaurant. Could you tell me the different features of Chinese food?

谳谢,这是我第一次来中餐馆,请给我讲讲中国菜的不同特色好吗?

B:Generally speaking, Cantonese food is a bit light; Shanghai food is rather oily; and Hunan dishes are very spicy, having a strong and hot taste.

一般来讲,广东菜清淡一些;上海菜比较油腻:湖南菜香味浓,辣味很重。

A:Chinese dishes are exquisitely prepared, delicious, and very palatable. They are very good in colour,flavour,and taste.

中国菜做得很精细,色、香、味俱全。

B:Mr. liu, would you care for another helping?

刘先生,再来一点吧?

A:No more, thank you. I'm quite full.

不啦,谢谢。我已经够饱了。

B:Did you enjoy the meal?

您吃得怎么样?

A:It's the most delicious dinner I've had for a long time. It's such a rich dinner.

好久没有吃过这样美味的饭莱了。这顿饭莱太丰盛了。

B:I'm so glad you like it.

你能喜欢,我不胜荣幸。

A:Thank you very much for your hospitality.

谢谢你的盛情款待。

二、

A:My dear, what's for supper?

亲爱的,晚饭做什么吃?

B:Red cooked carp and rape with fresh mushrooms.

红烧鲤鱼和鲜蘑油菜。

声明:你问我答网所有作品(图文、音视频)均由用户自行上传分享,仅供网友学习交流。若您的权利被侵害,请联系fangmu6661024@163.com