求医学专业英语对话,标注单词

2020-05-01 教育 67阅读
常用医学英语对话
Good morning. What’s troubling you ?(What’s your trouble?)
早上好,你那里不舒服?
Doctor, I have a terrible headache.
大夫,我头疼的厉害。
All right , young man, tell me how it got started.
别着急,小伙子,告诉我怎么回事。
Yesterday I had a running nose.Now my nose is stuffed up. And I’m afraid I’ve got a temperature, I feel terrible.
昨天我老流鼻涕,现在有点鼻塞,恐怕还伴有高烧,感觉糟透了。
A good rest is all you need , and drink more water. I’ll write you prescription.
你需要好好休息,多喝水。我马上给你开处方。
Thank you very much!
谢谢。
That’s all right,remember to take a good rest.
不客气,记住好好休息。
Are you feeling nausea?
你是感觉恶心吗?
Do you cough?
你咳嗽吗?
Have you any temperature.(a cough,a bed headach)
你发烧吗?(咳嗽,剧烈的头疼)
Do you feel short of breath sometimes?
你有时感觉到呼吸急促吗?
Do you feel tired?
你感到疲乏吗?
How long has this been going on?
继续这样多久啦?
How long have you been ill?
How long have you been feeling unwell?
你这样不舒服有多久啦?
How are you feeling now?
你现在感觉怎么样了?
How’s you sleep?
你的睡眠情况怎么样?
Did you take your temperature(blood pressure)?
你试过体温了吗(测过血压)?
Have you taken any medicine?
你吃过什么药吗?
What medicine did you take?
你吃的是什么药?
Do you smoke(drink)?
你吸烟(喝酒)吗?
Do you have difficulty breathing?
你有呼吸困难吗?
Do you have appetite?
你有胃口吗?
Have you ever had this experence before?
你以前曾经有这经验吗?
Have you lost weight recently?
你的体重最近减轻了吗?
Have you taken anything for it?
你为它采取了各种方式了吗?
Since when have you been feeling like this?
你感觉 象这样是从什么时候开始的?
What did you eat yesterday?
你昨天吃了什么?
What seems to be the matter?
似乎是什么问题?
What seems to be the trouble?
似乎是什么麻烦?
What is the matter with you?
你怎么了?
What hurts you?
你那里痛?
Do you want to have your tooth extracted(filled)?你要拔牙(补牙)吗?
Please open your mouth and say(ah).
请张开嘴说“啊”。
Please stick out your tongue.
请伸出你的舌头。
I have a ringing in my ears.
我耳朵嗡嗡作响。
When shall I come back?
我什么时候再来?
Is there any danger?
有危险吗?
What could be the cause?
可能是什么原因呢?
Isn’t there any good medicine for it?
没有什么好药吗?
Will surgery necessary?
需要做手术吗?
I have got a headache.(toothache earache)
我头疼。(牙疼 耳朵疼)
I have got a sore back.(sore thoat sore leg sore eye)
我腰疼。(嗓子疼 腿疼 眼睛疼)
I have been losing sleep.
我最近一直失眠。
Shall I stay in the hospital?
我需要住院吗?
The pain seems less?
我的疼痛有些减轻。
What kind of food should I eat?
我应该吃什么样的饮食?
Will it take long to recover?
很久才能恢复吗?
Is it right to move around and do sane exercise?
可以在地上走走,锻炼锻炼吗?
What kind of medicine is this?
这是一种什么药呢?
What could it be ?
可能是什么病呢?
What do you think?
你认为怎么样?
Don’t worry.不要担心。
This is nothing to worry about.
不必顾虑。
You should stay in bed for a few days.
你需要卧床几天。
You will have to stay in hospital for sevral days.
你需要在医院里住几天。
You will soon be all right.
你很快就会好的。
You should be very careful for a week or two.这一两周内你需要很注意。
You can carry on with your work.
你可以继续工作。
You will have to wait for twentyminutes.
你需要等二十分钟。
If you feel worse,please come back to the clinic right away.
要是你觉得病加重了,就请马上来门诊。
I’m sure this medicine will help you a great deal.
这药对你肯定会很有效的。
You will have to come here for periodical check-ups.
你需要定期来门诊检查。
If you feel worried, don’t hesitate to go to the clinic anytime,day or night.
你要是觉得难受,无论白天黑夜都赶紧上医院看去。
I will come right away.
我马上就来。
Do you understand what I am saying?
你明白我的话吗?
I’m going to make arrangements for your adission.
我去给你安排住院。
Is there anything else you would like me to explan to you?
你看在那些方面还需要解释?
Shall I explan again?
需要我再解释一遍吗?
Has it happened befor?
这种情况以前发生过吗?
Are you feel better?
你觉得好些了吗?
Is the pain gentting less?
疼痛减轻些了吗?
How long have you had this pain?
你从什么时候开始有这种痛的?
If the trouble persists come back again.
要是情况不太好,就请你再来门诊吧。
Please come with your interpreter next time.
下次请带翻译来。
Is difficult to say just now exactly what’s wrong.现在还不好说是什么问题。
Please wait until we get the result of the x-ray(blood test).
请等一下,我们需要看一下X线(验血)的结果。
I suggest you do some light exercise.
我建议你做一些轻微的运动。
I suggest that you take chinese herbs.
我建议你吃中药。
This often happens to people of your age.
这种情况经常发生在你这样岁数的人。
This is quite common among people of your age.在您这样岁数的人中,这可太寻常了。
This often occurs at your age.
这就经常出在你这种岁数上。
I would like to transfer you to the gynecology.(surgery,dermatology,urology)department.
我要将你转到妇科(外科,皮肤科,泌尿科)
Please don’t eat anything tomorrow morning before blood test.
明早查血以前不要吃任何东西。
Let me examine you please.
让我给你检查一下。
Please take off your shoes and lie down.
请脱鞋,躺下。
Please take off your trousers.
请脱下裤子。
Please relax.
请放松。
Please unbutton your shirt and loosen your belt.请解开上衣的扣子,松开腰带。
Please lie on your back(stomach,right side,left side)
请仰卧(俯卧,右侧卧,左侧卧)
Please stick out your tongue.
请伸出舌头。
Please breathe deeply.
请正常呼吸。
Plesase lift your left leg.
请抬起你的左腿。
It is normal.(essentially normal)
结果正常。(基本正常)
Please tell me something of your past illnesses.请告诉我你过去的病史
Is there any blood in your stool?(urine,sputum)
你的大便(尿里,痰里)有血吗?
一 (receiving the patient) 接待病人
­1 How do you do?/Goodmorning.
­2 What can I do for you?/Can I heIp you ?
­3 I’ll bring you to your bedside,please follow me. This’syour bed.
­我领你到床边去,请跟我来,这是你的床位。
­4 The toliet is over there. 洗手间在那边。
­5 We supply hot water. 我们供应热水。
­6 Please wait a monment.I,ll let your doctor know./I,ll inform your doctor.
­请等一会,我去通知医生。
­7 Mary is the nurse/doctor in charge of you.
­马莉是负责你的医生/护士。
­8 Please let us know if you need any help.
­如果你需要帮助,请告诉我们。
­9 Smoking is not allowed here.这里不允许吸烟。1
­10 do you mind if I ask you a few question?
­你介意我问你几个问题吗?
­11 We need some information from you.
­我们需要从你这收集一些信息。
­12 Does your pain come on after or beforemeals?
你的疼痛是在饭前还是饭后发作。
­13 Are you periods regular?你的月经规律吗?
­­二 (physical examination)查体
­1 Will you please undress for medical examination?
请你脱下衣服做体检好吗?
­2 Lie down on the couch,please./Just lie still on the couch and relax.
请躺在治疗床上。请安静的躺在治疗床上,放松。
­3 May I examine your tummy,please?
­我要检查你的肚子,好吗?
­4 Roll up your sleeves ,please。请卷起袖子。
­四 (communication) 交流
­1 I’m afraid I have to prick your finger and take a drop of blood for blood suggar level.
­我要取一滴指血做血糖测定,需要刺一下手指
­2 I’ll take some blood from your arm now.
­现在我要从你的胳膊抽血。
­3 Don’t take any thing by month after midnight until the bloodis drawn tomorrow morning. 半夜之后不要吃喝任何东西,明早抽血
­4 Please bring a specimen of your urine/stool/sputum.请留一份尿/大便/痰的标本
­5 Please collectyour mid-stream specimen of urine.请收集你的中段尿。
­6 Please have your blood and urinetest down.请做下你的血和尿实验。
­7 You are going to to have a CT-scan of your chest/head today.
今天你要做一个胸部/头部CT。
­8 You are going to have a chest X-ray this morning.今早你要拍个胸片
­9 You’re going to have a B-mode ultrasonic exam.please keep your bladder full.
你要做B超,请留尿 是膀胱充盈。
­10 You’re going to have an gastric endoscopy tomorrow morning.please don’t eat or drink anything after 12o’clock tonight.
­明天上午你要做胃镜检查,今晚12点以后请不要吃喝任何东西。
­11 You’re going to have unine catheterzation now.
你现在需要导尿。
­12 I’m going to do an ECG foryou .
我要给您做心电图。
13 ’m going to put a gastric tube into your stomach,this is for gastrointestinal decompression . 我要放胃管到你的胃里,这是胃肠减压。
声明:你问我答网所有作品(图文、音视频)均由用户自行上传分享,仅供网友学习交流。若您的权利被侵害,请联系fangmu6661024@163.com