经典英文短句{带翻译}

2020-10-29 教育 58阅读
世界对着它的爱人,把它浩翰的面具揭下了。
它变小了,小如一首歌,小如一回永恒的接吻。
The world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover.
It becomes small as one song, as one kiss of the eternal
她的热切的脸,如夜雨似的,搅扰着我的梦。
Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.
有一次,我们梦见大家都是不相识的。
我们醒了,却知道我们原是相亲相爱的。
Once we dreamt that we were strangers.
We wake up to find that we were dear to each other
我的存在,对我是一个永久的神奇,这就是生活。
That I exist is a perpetual surprise which is life.
我的心把她的波浪在世界的海岸上冲激着,以热泪在上边写着她的题记
我爱你。
My heart beats her waves at the shore of the world and writes upon
it her signature in tears with the words, I love thee.
当太阳横过西方的海面时,对着东方留下他的最后的敬。
The sun goes to cross the Western sea, leaving its last salutation
to the East.
你微微地笑着,不同我说什么话。而我觉得,为了这个,我已等待得久了。
You smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this
I had been waiting long.
世界在踌躇之心的琴弦上跑过去,奏出忧郁的乐声。
The world rushes on over the strings of the lingering heart making
the music of sadness.
阴影戴上她的面幕,秘密地,温顺地,用她的沉默的爱的脚步,跟在光后边。
Shadow, with her veil drawn, follows Light in secret meekness,with her silent steps of love.
人不能在他的历史中表现出他自己,他在历史中奋斗着露出头角。
Man does not reveal himself in his history, he struggles up through it.
樵夫的斧头,问树要斧柄。
树便给了他。
The woodcutters axe begged for its handle from the tree.
The tree gave it.
这寡独的黄昏,幕着雾与雨,我在我的心的孤寂里,感觉到它的叹息。
In my solitude of heart I feel the sigh of this widowed eveningveiled with mist and rain.
我们把世界看错了,反说它欺 我们。
We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us.
使生如夏花之绚烂,死如秋叶之静美。
Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves.
你离我有多远呢,果实呀?
我藏在你心里呢,花。
How far are you from me, O Fruit?
I am hidden in your heart, O Flower
白云谦逊地站在天之一隅。
晨光给它戴上霞彩。
The cloud stood humbly in a corner of the sky.
The morning crowned it with splendour.
只管走过去,不必逗留着采了花朵来保存,因为一路上花朵自会继续开放的。
Do not linger to gather flowers to keep them, but walk on,
for flowers will keep themselves blooming all your way.
我投射我自己的影子在我的路上,因为我有一盏还没有燃点起来的明灯
声明:你问我答网所有作品(图文、音视频)均由用户自行上传分享,仅供网友学习交流。若您的权利被侵害,请联系fangmu6661024@163.com