班级:______________
姓名:______________
Cinderella
灰姑娘
Act 1 Ella, Ella, Cinderella
第一幕 灰姑娘埃拉
Cinderella: I am Ella.I live with my stepmother and two stepsisters.I work and work all day.
灰姑娘:我是埃拉。我和我的继母,还有继母带来的两个姐姐一起生活。我整天都在干活。
Sister 1: (yelling) Ella,make me breakfast!
姐姐1:(大叫)埃拉,给我做早饭!
Sister 2: (yelling) Ella,make me a cake!
姐姐2:(大叫)埃拉,给我做个蛋糕!
Mother: (yelling) Ella,clean the house!
妈妈:(大叫)埃拉,去打扫屋子!
Sister 1: What are you doing,Ella?
姐姐1:你在干什么,埃拉?
Cinderella: I am cleaning the fireplace.
灰姑娘:我在打扫壁炉。
Sister 1: (laughing and pointing at Ella) Ha-ha. Look at her. She is very dirty from the cinders.
姐姐1:(大笑着指着埃拉)哈哈,看哪,她身上都是煤灰,真脏。
Sister 2: I know.(laughing) Ha-ha.Let's call her Cinderella.
姐姐2:是啊。(笑着说)哈哈,我们叫她灰姑娘吧。
Sister 1: OK.
姐姐1:好呀。
(A man comes to Cinderella’s house.)
(一个男人来到灰姑娘的家。)
Man: Good afternoon, Ladies! I have a letter from the Prince. There will be a big party at the palace.
男人:下午好,女士们!我这人有一封王子的信。王宫要举行一场盛大的宫廷舞会。
Sister 1:Wow!Great! I want to go.
姐姐1:哇!太好了!我想去。
Sister2: Can we go,Mother?
姐姐2:我们能去吗,妈妈?
Mother:Of course,you can.
妈妈:你们当然能去。
Cinderella:Can I go,too?
灰姑娘:我也能去吗?
Mother:No! You can’t go! You are too ugly and dirty.
妈妈:不行!你不能去!你太丑太脏了!
Sister 1:Cinderella,we need new dresses.
姐姐1:灰姑娘,我们需要新裙子。
Sister2:Make them for us.Now!
姐姐2:给我们做新裙子去。现在就做!
Act 2 Cinderella’s Fairy Godmother
第一幕 灰姑娘的仙女教母
Cinderella: My sisters are at the party. I am home alone. (crying) I want to go to the party.
灰姑娘:姐姐们去参加宫廷舞会了。我一个人在家。(哭泣着)我想去宫廷舞会。
(PUFFFF!)
( 噗!)
Fairy Godmother:Don’t cry, Cinderella.
仙女教母:不要哭,灰姑娘。
Cinderella:Ah… who… who are you?
灰姑娘:啊…… 你…… 你是谁?
Fairy Godmother:I’m your Fairy Godmother. I will help you.
仙女教母:我是你的仙女教母。我会帮你的。
(waving her magic wand) (PUFFFF!)
(挥动她的魔法棒) ( 噗!)
Cinderella:Wow! A pumpkin changes into a coach. (PUFFFF!)
灰姑娘:哇!一个南瓜变成了一辆马车。( 噗!)
Cinderella:Nice! A mouse changes into a coachman. Two mice change into white horses. (PUFFFF!)
灰姑娘:好棒呀!一只老鼠变成了一个车夫。两只老鼠变成了白马。( 噗!)
Cinderella:Great!My dress changes into a beautiful dress.
灰姑娘:太好了!我的裙子变成了一条漂亮的裙子。
Fairy Godmother:Cinderella, these are glass shoes for you.
仙女教母:灰姑娘,这是给你的水晶鞋。
Cinderella:Oh, they are very beautiful! Thank you,Fairy Godmother.
灰姑娘:哦,这鞋子真是太漂亮了!谢谢你,仙女教母。
Fairy Godmother:Now you can go to the party. But be home by 12 o’clock. My magic will disappear at 12 o’clock.
仙女教母:现在你可以去宫廷舞会了。但是要在12点前回家。我的魔法会在12点消失。
Cinderella:Oh, I see.
灰姑娘:哦,我知道了。
Act 3 The Party
第三幕 宫廷舞会
(Cinderella arrives at the palace.)
(灰姑娘来到了王宫。)
Sister 1:(looking at Cinderella)She is very beautiful. Who is she? Do you know her?
姐姐1:(看着灰姑娘)她真漂亮啊。她是谁?你认识她吗?
Sister 2 :No, I don’t.
姐姐2:不,我不认识。
Prince:(looking at Cinderella) Oh, she is very beautiful! I want to dance with her.
(going to Cinderella) Good evening, Lady! I’m the prince. Please dance with me.
王子:(看着灰姑娘)哦,他可真漂亮!我想和她跳舞。
(走到灰姑娘面前)晚上好,女士!我是王子。请和我跳舞吧。
(Cinderella and the Prince are dancing.)
(灰姑娘和王子一起跳舞。)
Prince:You are very beautiful.
王子:你非常漂亮。
Cinderella:Thank you. I am happy with you.
灰姑娘:谢谢,和你在一起我很开心。
(Ticktock, Ticktock)
(嘀哒,嘀哒)
Cinderella:Oh, no! It’s nearly 12 o’clock.(running)I must go.
灰姑娘:哦,糟了!快12点了。(往外跑)我得走了。
Prince:(running after Cinderella)Wait! Wait! Don’t go, Lady!
王子:(追赶灰姑娘)等等!等等!不要走,女士!
(One of Cinderella’s shoes falls off on the stairs.)
(灰姑娘的一只水晶鞋掉在了楼梯上。)
Cinderella: Oh, my shoe …
灰姑娘:啊,我的鞋 ……
Prince: (gasping) Where is she? Oh, here is her shoe. I will find her and marry her.
王子:(气喘吁吁地)她在哪儿?哦,这是她的鞋。我一定要找到她,娶她为妻。
Act 4 The Glass Shoe
第三幕 水晶鞋
Prince:Many women try on the shoe. But it doesn’t fit anyone.
王子:很多女孩都试了这双鞋。但谁穿都不合适。
(The Prince comes to Cinderella’s house.)
(王子来到灰姑娘家。)
Sister 1,2:Oh, it’s the Prince!
姐姐1、2:啊,是王子!
Prince:Good afternoon, Ladies! Please try on this shoe.
王子:下午好,女士!请试一下这只鞋吧!
Sister 1:Yes, I will. The shoe will fit me.
姐姐1:好,我来试试。这只鞋我穿上会合适的。
Sister 2:(laughing) Ha-ha. Your feet are too big. The shoe will fit me. I will try!
姐姐2:(大笑着)哈哈,你的脚太大了。这只鞋我穿会合适的。我来试试!
Sister 1:Your feet are big, too.
姐姐1:你的脚也很大啊。
Prince:Oh,no! I can’t find her!
灰姑娘:哦,不!我找不到她了!
(The prince sees Cinderella in the kitchen.)
(王子看到了厨房里的灰姑娘。)
Prince: (pointing at Cinderella) Wait! Who is she?
王子:(指着灰姑娘)等等!她是谁?
Sister 1:Oh,she is Cinderella.
姐姐1:哦,她是灰姑娘。
Sister 2:She is only a kitchen girl.
姐姐2:她只是个在厨房里干活的丫头。
Mother:The shoe will never fit her.
妈妈:这只鞋她穿肯定不合适。
Prince:No! Every woman must try. Cinderella, please try on this shoe.
王子:不!每个女孩都必须试穿。灰姑娘,请试一下这只鞋。
Cinderella:Yes, I will.
灰姑娘:好的,我试一下。
Prince:(excited)It fits! It fits! It’s you!
Cinderella:Yes, I am the woman.
Prince:Cinderella,will you marry me?
王子:灰姑娘,你愿意嫁给我吗?
Cinderella:Yes, I will marry you.
灰姑娘:是的,我愿意嫁给你。