求霍尊「唐诗」的翻译,不要绝句的,要像白话文

2020-06-14 教育 139阅读
白话版
——by Jean/金蛋
There was a country far off the sea, on the land of the east.
有一个国家遥远大海另一边,在东方的土地上。
I heard it when I was young, Mom said it's called Tang.
我年轻的时候听妈妈说过这就是所谓的唐。
I once dreamed a poet called Lee, wrote a poem on my skin.
有一次,我梦见一个诗人叫李,他写了一首诗在我的皮肤上。
But I didn't know how to read so I travel to find him.
但我不知道如何读那首诗,所以我要出去找他。
I heard camel bell rings, see the little trip light in the rain.
我听见驼铃声,看见雨中微弱的灯光。
Far far away from hometown, that's afraid that was too young.
远离家乡的地方,深恐自己太年轻。
Ah..... the kids reading in morning
啊...... 小孩儿早晨读着书
Ah..... the bell tower rings
啊...... 钟楼声响
Ah..... I pass the temple
啊...... 我走过寺庙
Ah..... the monks smile to me
啊...... 僧人对着我微笑
They said there's a man called Lee, his famous in Dynasty.
他们说,有一个人叫李,他在唐朝很著名。
He too fond of poetry with his friends that fragrance on the ground.
他很喜欢与他的朋友对诗歌,酒香味铺满地。
And also wine beyond cities by the road mooch in the rain.
酒香超越城里之间徘徊在雨中。
He said that may my main chance, that I believe the boy would be found.
他说,也许我会有机会,我相信会找到那小孩儿。
声明:你问我答网所有作品(图文、音视频)均由用户自行上传分享,仅供网友学习交流。若您的权利被侵害,请联系fangmu6661024@163.com