Alonso: "You broke my sidepod there..., go and have a look at it!"
A:你撞到了我的侧风翼...,你可以看看!
Massa: "Go F**k yourself! You've won and you say something like this, assh**e, you win and say something like this."
M:你TM滚蛋!你已经赢了你还说这些,狗屎,你赢了就可以这么说话吗。
Alonso: "I fought with Heidfeld, i fought with everyone, but you can't do that."
A:我和海菲尔德对抗,我和所有的人对抗,但你不能那样做
Massa: (Touching Alonso) "Try to learn something"
M:(拍A)应该学点东西了
Alonso: "You try to learn something"
A:你应该学点东西了
Massa: "Try to learn something!"
M:应该学点东西了
Alonso: "Try to learn something, i fought with all the world today, and with 3 laps to go, we touch!"
A:应该学点东西了,我今天和所有不利于我们的东西抗争,只剩下最后3圈的时候,我们抓住了机会
Massa: (sitting on his chair) "Good job!"
M:(坐回他的椅子) 做的很好!
Alonso: "Good job!"
A:很好
Massa: (Standing up, sarcastic tone) "I did that on purpose, like i did that on porpuse in Barcelona!"
M:(站起来,扯大嗓门说)我是在完成我的目标,就像在barcelona
Alonso: "Ok, ok..."
A: OK OK
Massa: (Touching Alonso) "Try to learn something"
M:(拍A)好好学学吧
Massa: (Looking to someone who invite him to relax) "That's him!"
A:(有个人让他放松点) 这就是他