Hi, Sweetie!
嗨, Sweetie!
Hi, Winni! What's up?
嗨, Winni! 怎么了?
Nothing special, hey, you changed hairstyle!
没什么特别的啦,喂,你换了发型啊?
How do you feel?
你觉得怎么样?
That looks great!
看起来很不错!
Thank you.
谢谢
Where did you have your hair waved?
你在哪烫的头发啊?
It is a beatuty salon near my home, My mother took me there last Satdurday. There are also many stores nearby.
在我家附近的一家美发沙龙弄的,上周六我妈带我去的。那附近还有很多商店。
Did you buy something?
你买了什么吗?
Yes, my monther brought me a new school bag, it is very cute.
我妈给我买了个新书包,好可爱的!
Can I have a look?
能给我看看吗?
Sure, look, here it is.
当然了,看,就是这个。
Wow.... it is so nice, I will ask my mother to buy me one as well!
哇,好漂亮啊。我也要让我妈给我买一个!
Hey, time's up! Let;s hurry to school!
喂,快到点啦,赶紧去学校吧!
OK! Let's go!
好,走!
Welcome to our hotel, miss Henry. 欢迎来到我们酒店,享利小姐。
It’s no big deal.
没什么大不了的。 6. Let’s get started.咱们开始干吧。
劝导别人时说:Don’t just talk. Let’s get started.
you‘re wanted on the phone,Captain Smith. 史密斯船长,有你的电话。
An eye for an eye.
以眼还眼
An eye for an eye,a tooth for a tooth
以眼还眼,以牙还牙
An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind!
以眼还眼,世界只会更加盲目!
Let’s face it. 面对现实吧。常表明说话人不愿意逃避困难的现状。
I know it’s a difficult situation. Let’s face it, OK?