in the city of love
Isabella: So, Phineas, what do you think of the City of Love??
伊莎贝拉:哇,另外,你认为of the City of爱吗??
Phineas: I wish it was the City of Airplane Parts...
菲尼亚斯:I wish it was the City of飞机零部件。
Isabella: Oh, you're just too stressed! You should take a moment to relax and enjoy it.
伊莎贝拉:哦,你只是太紧了!你应该花时间去放松和享受它。
We could share a crêpe sucrée
我们可以分享到甜煎饼
At this Parisian café
at this巴黎咖啡
Phineas: Huh, that awning could be used as a sail. Or, you know, a parachute, depending on how things go.
菲尼亚斯:嗯,那awning could be used as a帆。现在,你知道,降落伞,这取决于如何的事情吧。
Isabella: Take a break and smell these flowers
伊莎贝拉:休息和这些花的气味
Underneath the Eiffel Tower
下面The Eiffel塔
Phineas: I wonder if they still have pieces of that hanging around? The rivets would come in handy.
我不知道如果他们菲尼亚斯:还有个of that悬在吗?the铆钉将来的便利。
Isabella: Oh, Phineas...
伊莎贝拉:哦,菲尼亚斯……
Won't you share a crème brûlée with me?
你不会股焦糖布丁我吗?
Phineas: Hey, look at that nifty little blow torch!
菲尼亚斯:嘿,看那小nifty把火炬!
Isabella: How perfect could this be
伊莎贝拉:How could this是完美的
In the City of Love??
in the City of爱吗??
Couples: (In the City of Love?)
夫妇:(in the City of love?)
Isabella: In the City of Love
伊莎贝拉:in the City of Love
Ferb: (In the City of Love)
ferb:(in the City of Love)
Isabella: We could try some fancy cheese
伊莎贝拉:我们可以尝试一些新奇的奶酪
Or peruse the galleries
金peruse the场地7
Phineas: I wonder if oil-based paint is combustible...as a rocket fuel.
菲尼亚斯:我知道如果油基涂料是...as燃料火箭燃料。
Isabella: Isn't this a perfect day?
伊莎贝拉:不是这完美的一天吗?
How do I look in this beret?
how do I look in this贝雷帽?
Phineas: Oh, that reminds me, we might need helmets!
菲尼亚斯:哦,那我reminds,我们可能需要helmets!
Isabella: Oh, how can he not feel the same way
伊莎贝拉:哦,我怎么能不感到the same way
When we're strolling down the Champs-Élysées
当我们漫步在冠军É赖氨酸éES
In the City of Love?
in the City of爱吗?
Lady: (In the City of Love)
夫人:(in the City of Love)
Couples: In the City of Love
夫妇:in the City of Love
Isabella: I wish that he would whisper "ma chérie, je t'aime"
伊莎贝拉:我希望我会耳语";亲爱的,我爱你";
But all he wants to do is try to fix that plane
这是我想做的是试图修复这面
In the City of Love
in the City of Love
Artist: (In the City of Love)
艺术家:(in the City of Love)
Isabella: In the City of Love (in the City of Love)
伊莎贝拉:in the City of Love(in the City of Love)
In the City of Love.... (in the City of Love)
in the City of Love…(in the City of Love)
come home perry
Phineas: Perry, you know you are a boy's best friend,You're more than just a passing trend,You're like a treat from a candy store,Oh, Perry, we love you more than ice cream cakes,We love you more than bugs and snakes,We love you more than all things mentioned before.Oh, Perry, you're extraordinary,You're kinda short and hairy,The color of a blueberry,
菲尼亚斯:佩里,你知道你是一个男孩最好的朋友,你只是一时的流行,你就像从糖果店,一把哦,佩里,我们比冰淇淋蛋糕的爱你,我们爱你比昆虫和蛇,我们比之前所提到的一切爱你。哦,佩里,你很特殊,你有点儿短而多毛,蓝莓的颜色,
Phineas, Ferb, and Isabella: Yes, Perry!
菲尼亚斯,佛,和伊莎贝拉:是的,佩里!
All: So come home Perry,Come home Perry, come home!
所有:所以佩里佩里回家,回家,回家!
Phineas: Hey, Candace, why don't you sing one?Candace: Um... Oh Perry, I think it's kind of scaryI can't find you anywhere-y,It fills me with despair-y?Oh, Perry! I'm allergic to dairy,I'm gonna move to the prairie,And change my name to Larry!Phineas: Larry?
菲尼亚斯:嘿,坎迪斯,你为什么不唱?坎迪斯:嗯…哦,佩里,我认为它是一种scaryi不能找到你anywhere-y,它让我充满了despair-y?哦,佩里!我对乳制品过敏,我要搬到大草原,和改变我的名字给拉里!菲尼亚斯:拉里?
Candace: I ran out of rhymes, alright?
坎迪斯:我跑出韵,好吗?
Crowd: She'll change her name to Larry!Larry!Phineas: Larry!
人群:她会改变她的名字,拉里!拉里!菲尼亚斯:拉里!
All: So come home Perry,Come home Perry, come homeSo come home Perry,Come home Perry, come home!Come home Perry, come home!
所有:所以佩里佩里回家,回家,回家来通知佩里佩里,回家,回家!佩里回家,回家!
[Perry chatters]Candace: Oh, there you are, Perry.Phineas: Perry![Phineas, Ferb, Isabella, Baljeet and the Fireside Girls hug Perry]Buford: [picks up Candace's microphone] Good job, Larry.Candace: Welcome home.
【佩里喋喋不休]坎迪斯:哦,你在那里,菲尼亚斯佩里佩里![菲尼亚斯,小佛,伊莎贝拉,Baljeet和炉边女孩拥抱佩里]布福德:[拿起坎迪斯的麦克风]好,拉里。坎迪斯:欢迎回家。
summer (Where Do We Begin?
Phineas: The days are longer,
菲尼亚斯:长的日子,
The nights are shorter,
夜短,
The sun is shining.
阳光灿烂。
Ferb: It's noticeably warmer.
Ferb:很明显更温暖。
Phineas: It's summer, every single moment is worth its weight in gold.
菲尼亚斯:现在是夏天,每一刻都是无价之宝。
Summer, it's like the world's best story and it's waiting to be told.
夏天,这就像是世界上最好的故事,它是在等待。
It's ice cream cones and cherry soda dripping down your chin.
这是冰淇淋和樱桃苏打滴顺着你的下巴。
It's summer, man, where do we begin?
现在是夏天,人,我们从哪里开始?
Summer is ponds and pools and garden hoses, trying to beat the heat.
夏天是游泳池和花园软管,试图击败热。
Summer, bicycles and roller skates and even just bare feet.
夏天,自行车,溜冰鞋,甚至只是赤裸的英尺。
It's also... Surfing tidal waves, creating nanobots,
这也是…冲浪的潮汐波,创造了机器人,
Or locating Frankenstein's brain.
或定位弗兰肯斯坦的大脑。
Finding a dodo bird, painting a continent,
找到渡渡鸟,画一个大陆,
Or driving our sister in...
或驾驶我们的妹妹…
Oh, wait. Maybe we're going too fast.
哦,等等。也许,我们走得太快了。
(Phineas-2 and Ferb-2 shivering)
(phineas-2和ferb-2颤抖)
Summer, it's crickets and cicadas and a glass of lemonade.
夏天,它是蟋蟀、蝉和一杯柠檬水。
Summer, it's sitting with your brother in the backyard under the shade of a big tree.
夏天,它是坐在你的后院里的兄弟一棵大树的树荫下。
That's what it means to me.
这对我意味着什么。
The days are longer,
长的日子,
Phineas and Phineas-2: The nights are shorter,
菲尼亚斯和phineas-2:夜短,
The sun is shining.
阳光灿烂。
Ferb-2: It's noticeably warmer.
ferb-2:很明显更温暖。
Phineas: It's summer, every single moment is worth its weight in gold.
菲尼亚斯:现在是夏天,每一刻都是无价之宝。
Summer, it's like the world's best story and it's waiting to be told.
夏天,这就像是世界上最好的故事,它是在等待。
It's ice cream cones and cherry soda dripping down your chin.
这是冰淇淋和樱桃苏打滴顺着你的下巴。
It's summer, man, where do we begin?
现在是夏天,人,我们从哪里开始?
Chorus: Summer, man, where do we begin?
合唱:夏天,人,我们从哪里开始?
Phineas: It's summer, man, where do we begin?
菲尼亚斯:现在是夏天,人,我们从哪里开始?
Summer belongs to you
Phineas: It's been a long, long day
菲尼亚斯:这是一个漫长,漫长的一天
And there were moments when I doubted
有时我怀疑
Isabella: That we'd ever reach the point
伊莎贝拉:我们曾经达到的点
Where we could laugh and sing about it
在那里我们可以大笑和歌唱它
Phineas and Isabella: Now the sun has set on this,
菲尼亚斯和伊莎贝拉:现在太阳已经落下了,
Another extraordinary day
另一个不平凡的一天
And when it comes around again
当它来了
You know I'll say
你知道我会说
Tell me whatcha wanna do today
告诉我你今天想做什么
All we need is a place to start
我们需要的是一个开始的地方
If we have heart, we'll make it
如果我们的心,我们会
'Cause we're not messing around (we're not messing around)
因为我们不乱搞(我们不乱搞)
Yes we can dream it, do it, build it, make it
是的我们可以梦想它,做它,建造它,使它
I know we can really take it
我知道我们真的可以把它
To the limit before the sun goes down
到了极限,在太阳下山前
Phineas: As soon as you wake up you gotta make your move
菲尼亚斯:当你醒来,你得让你走
Isabella: Don't miss the beat, just get into the groove
伊莎贝拉:不要错过的节拍,刚刚进入槽
Phineas and Isabella: The sun is shining, there's a lot that you
菲尼亚斯和伊莎贝拉:阳光明媚,有很多事情你
can do (a lot that you can do)
可以做(许多你可以做)
There's a world of possibilities outside your door
有一个在你门外的可能性的世界
Why settle for a little, you can get much more
为什么要解决的一个点,你可以得到更多
Don't need an invitation, every day is new
不需要邀请的,每天都是新的
Yes, it's true
是的,这是真的
Summer belongs to you (Summer belongs to you)
夏天属于你(夏天属于你)
Summer belongs to you (Summer belongs to you)
夏天属于你(夏天属于你)
Summer belongs to everyone, so have some fun
夏天是属于每个人,所以有一些乐趣
There's nothing better to do
没有什么更好的事情
Summer belongs to you
夏天是属于你的
Candace: All right, I'm taking a verse.
坎迪斯:好的,我考虑的诗句。
Phineas: Be my guest.
菲尼亚斯:是我的客人。
Candace: I traveled halfway around the world
坎迪斯:我走遍世界
And almost turned and ran away
几乎转身跑了
But you helped me get my courage back
但你帮我得到我的勇气回来
So now I've got to say
所以现在我要说的
That though I've often thought of you
虽然我经常想起你
As just a nuisance and a bother
只是讨厌和烦恼
Today I can't imagine
今天我不能想象
Having better little brothers
具有较好的小兄弟
And you gotta believe in something
你必须相信一些东西
So today I believed in you
所以今天,我相信你
And you came through, we made it
你走过来,我们成功了
I've never been so proud (never been so proud)
我从未如此自豪(从未如此自豪)
I know at first it seemed implausible
我知道它起初似乎难以置信
But we accomplished the impossible
但我们完成了不可能的
Now there's something that I've got to say out loud
现在我有事要大声说出来
Time is what you make of it, so take a chance
时间是你的,所以需要一个机会
Phineas: That's it!
菲尼亚斯:就是这样!
Life is full of music so you ought to dance
生活中充满了音乐,你应该跳舞
Phineas: She's got it!
菲尼亚斯:她是得到了它!
The world's a stage and it is time for your debut
世界是一个舞台,这是你的第一次
Phineas: By jove, I think she's got it!
菲尼亚斯:啊,我觉得她是得到了它!
Don't waste a minute sitting on that chair
不要浪费一分钟坐在椅子上
Phineas: Yeah!
菲尼亚斯:是的!
The world is calling so, just get out there
世界在如此,只是滚出去那里
Phineas: That's what I'm talking about!
菲尼亚斯:这就是我说的!
You can see forever so your dreams are all in view
你可以看到,你的梦想永远都在
Phineas: Yes it's true
菲尼亚斯:没错
Phineas, Isabella and Candace: Summer belongs to you (summer
菲尼亚斯,伊莎贝拉和坎迪斯:夏天属于你(夏天
belongs to you)
属于你)
Summer belongs to you (summer belongs to you)
夏天属于你(夏天属于你)
Summer belongs to you (summer belongs to you)
夏天属于你(夏天属于你)
Summer belongs to everyone, so have some fun
夏天是属于每个人,所以有一些乐趣
There's nothing better to do
没有什么更好的事情
Phineas and Isabella: Summer belongs to you (summer belongs to
菲尼亚斯和伊莎贝拉:夏天属于你(夏天属于
you)
你)
Summer belongs to you (summer belongs to you)
夏天属于你(夏天属于你)
Summer belongs to boys and girls all around the world
夏天是属于全世界的男孩和女孩
We wouldn't say it if it wasn't true
我们不如果不是真的说
Summer belongs to you (summer belongs to you)
夏天属于你(夏天属于你)
Ferb: Baby, baby, baby, baby
Ferb:宝贝,宝贝,宝贝,宝贝
Phineas and Isabella: Summer belongs to you (summer belongs to
菲尼亚斯和伊莎贝拉:夏天属于你(夏天属于
you)
你)
Summer belongs to you (summer belongs to you)
夏天属于你(夏天属于你)
Whatever you want to do, you make the rules
无论你想做什么,你制定的规则
You got the tools to see it through
你有工具看到它通过
Summer belongs to you (summer belongs to you)
夏天属于你(夏天属于你)
Summer belongs to you (summer belongs to you)
夏天属于你(夏天属于你)
Just remember that you can do it and when you're through it
记住,你能做到的,当你穿过它
Will change your point of view
将改变你的观点
Summer belongs to you!
夏天是属于你的!
百度翻译太牛了,所以我劝你最好看英语,望采纳