急急急!因为英语闹出的小笑话,快!

2020-06-19 国际 199阅读
 1 too和two
有一天小明不小心走路撞到一个外国人,他不好意思的说:「I am sorry.」
「I am sorry,too.」外国人回答。
「I am sorry three.」小明马上回道。
「What are you sorry for?」外国人问。
「I am sorry five…」小明说。
2 关于模糊音
.一家陕西人在纽约唐人街开了家餐馆,儿子当服务生,老妈管收钱,老爸做大厨。
某一天,店里来了个老外,点了个套餐,吃到一半, " 咣当 " ,把汤碗打了。
儿子跑过去看了一下,说: " 碗打了! "
老外想: " one dollar,... ..."
老妈听见声音,也过来看,见地上有个破碗,问: " 谁打的? "
老外想: " three dollar?... ..."
儿子说: " 他打的! "
老外想: " ten dollar?! ... ..."
老妈又说: " 还得打一碗! "
老外想: " hundred and one?!?! ... ..."
老爸正在厨房切菜,听见外面的声音,赶忙跑出来看怎么回事。忙乱中,忘了把菜刀放下。
五大三粗的老爸,手持菜刀站在餐厅里,老外一看,心跳加速,血压急升,但更让他心碎加崩溃的是老爸的一番话。
老爸对着正在加热炉上舀汤的儿子说: " 烫,少盛点儿! "
老外: " ten thousand?!!
3 关于名字的谐音
SCENE: The Oval Office. George Bush and Condolezza Rice.
(场景) 椭圆形办公室, 乔治布什 和国家安全顾问康多里扎赖斯
George: Condi! Nice to see you. What’s happening?
布什: 康迪(赖斯)! 很高兴见到你,发生什么事情了?
Condi: Sir, I have the report about the new leader of China.
赖斯:长官,我来向你汇报中国的新领导人
George: Great. Let’s hear it.
布什: 好极了,我们一起来听听!
Condi: Hu is the new leader of China.
赖斯:胡(谁)是中国的新领导人
George: That’s what I want to know.
布什:这就是我要知道的
Condi: That’s what I’m telling you.
赖斯:这就是我要告诉你的
George: That’s what I’m asking you. Who is the new leader of
China?
布什:这就是我要问你的,谁(胡)是中国的新领导人?
Condi: Yes.
赖斯:是的
George: I mean the fellow’s name.
布什:我是说那个人的名字
Condi: Hu.
赖斯:胡(谁)
George: The guy in China.
布什: 那个在中国的人
Condi: Hu.
赖斯:胡(谁)
George: The new leader of China.
布什:中国的新领导人!
Condi: Hu.
赖斯:胡(谁)
George: The Chinese!
布什:那个中国人!
Condi: Hu is leading China.
赖斯:胡(谁)领导中国
George: Now whaddya’ asking me for?
布什:啊?现在是你问我了?
Condi: I’m telling you Hu is leading China.
赖斯: 我在告诉你, 胡(谁)在领导中国
George: Well, I’m asking you. Who is leading China?
布什:我在问你,谁(胡)在领导中国?
Condi: That’s the man’s name.
赖斯:就是那人的名字
George: That’s whose name?
布什:就是谁(胡)的名字?
Condi: Yes.
赖斯:是的
George: Will you or will you not tell me the name of the new leader
of China?
布什:你到底愿不愿意告诉我谁(胡)是中国的领导人?
Condi: Yes sir.
赖斯:是的,长官(亚瑟尔)
George: Yassir? You mean Arafat is in China? I thought he was in the
Middle East.
布什:亚瑟尔?你是说阿拉法特在中国?我以为他在中东呢
Condi: That’s correct.
赖斯:没错
George: Then who is in China?
布什:那么谁(胡)在中国?
Condi: Yes, sir.
赖斯:是的长官(亚瑟尔)
George: Yassir is in China?
布什:亚瑟尔在中国??
Condi: No, sir.
赖斯:不,长官
George: Then who is?
布什:那么谁(胡)在?
Condi: Yes, sir.
赖斯:是的长官(亚瑟尔)
George: Yassir?
布什:亚瑟尔?
Condi: No, sir
赖斯:不,长官.
George: Look, Condi. I need to know the name of the new leader of
China. Get m e the Secretary General of the U.N. on the phone. I bet
he knows.
布什:听着,赖斯.我要知道中国新领导人的名字,给我接联合国秘书长.我
觉得他会知道
Condi: Kofi?
赖斯:科费(咖啡)?
George: No, thanks.
布什:不,谢谢
Condi: You want Kofi?
赖斯:你要科费(咖啡)?
George: No.
布什:不!!
Condi: You don’t want Kofi.
赖斯:那么你不要科费(咖啡)
George: No. But now that you mention it, I could use a glass of
milk. And then get me the U.N.
布什:不,但是既然你提到它,我要杯牛奶就可以了,然后给我接联合国
Condi: Yes, sir.
赖斯:是的长官(亚瑟尔)
George: Not Yassir! The guy at the U.N.
布什:不是亚瑟尔!是联合国的头!
Condi: Kofi?
赖斯:科费(咖啡)?
George: No, milk! Will you please make the call?
布什:不,牛奶!你给我接通电话好不?
Condi: Call who?
赖斯:给谁打?
George: Who is the guy at the U.N?
布什:谁(胡)是联合国的头?
Condi: Hu is the guy in China.
赖斯:胡(谁)是中国的头
George: Will you stay out of China?!
布什:你能不能不提中国了?!
Condi: Yes, sir.
赖斯:是的长官(亚瑟尔)
George: And stay out of the Middle East! Just get me the guy at the
U.N!
布什:也别提中东了!给我接通联合国的头就好了!
Condi: Kofi?
赖斯:科费(咖啡)?
George: All right! Light with sugar. Now get on the phone.
布什:好啦好啦!那就少加点糖吧!给我接电话
(Condi picks up the phone.)
(赖斯拿起电话)
Condi: Rice here
赖斯:赖斯在这(这有米饭)
George: Rice? Good idea. And a couple of egg rolls, too
布什:米饭?好主意。在来两个蛋卷。
5.有一天小明不小心走路撞到一个外国人,他不好意思的说:「I am sorry.」
「I am sorry,too.」外国人回答。
「I am sorry three.」小明马上回道。
「What are you sorry for?」外国人问。
「I am sorry five…」小明说。
声明:你问我答网所有作品(图文、音视频)均由用户自行上传分享,仅供网友学习交流。若您的权利被侵害,请联系fangmu6661024@163.com